This is an exciting opportunity to relocate to Dubai and work with one of the region's largest media companies!
ITP Live is ITP Media Group’s social media talent agency representing a growing pool of regional and global social media influencers. ITP Live has swiftly grown to become the largest regional talent agency and has established itself as the authoritative voice for social media in the region with its expert leading social media and influencer marketing content portal ITPLiveME.com
We are now looking for a creative, organized and experienced Commercial Director to join the exciting and expanding ITP Live team!
The overall responsibility of this role includes leading the sales team of ITP Live in achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets for the division across Talent, website and events. In addition, the role of a commercial director will include managing and growing the sales team’s performance and skills while retaining and expanding the client list.
While leading by example, as a commercial director you will be responsible for identifying and developing new project revenue streams and opportunities as well and leading from the front in business development of the division. The ideal candidate will be proactive and enthusiastic with a passion for creative selling and has an extensive network of clients in the GCC region.
- Managing an existing team of sales managers and executives
- Training and motivating the team
- Introducing new businesses while retaining key clients
- To ensure monthly and quarterly sales targets are achieved
- Liaising closely with operations and production teams
- Being responsible for generating revenue from agencies and direct clients
- Using existing contacts to make an immediate impact
- Maximizing market share in the region
- Using current market information to analyse trends
- Developing and growing personal client base
- Making recommendations regarding Sales Plan and Strategy
- Responding to RFPs and customize proposals to win new business in the region
Please apply with a copy of your CV and a cover letter reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role.