This is an exciting opportunity to relocate to Dubai and work with one of the region's largest media companies!
One of the largest media companies in the Middle East, ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 34 million people across the region and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
ITP Media Group’s portfolio includes major international and regional brands such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Hello! Middle East, Construction Week, Women’s Health Middle East, Grazia Middle East, Hotelier Middle East, ShortList Dubai, Revolution, The Rake and Condé Nast Traveller Middle East. The Role
We are looking for experienced Senior Sales Managers to join our consumer brands team.
We are looking for ambitious and talented Senior Sales Managers to manage and assist in growing the commercial department of our magazines, websites, social platforms and bespoke events, working in collaboration with the Marketing and Editorial teams.
The type of candidate who will be successful in this role is someone who understands media and is creative in their thinking and delivery – it’s not just about selling empty space it’s about selling ideas, content and sponsorship. A great communicator, networker and negotiator who is commercial and is driven by financial success, the success you bring to the business will work hand in hand with your own package. Key responsibilities and duties include
- Managing the monthly revenue on a title as well as achieving the targets set by management.
- Communicating on a weekly basis with key clients and agencies to ensure revenue growth, especially during peak periods
- Creating monthly and seasonal offers that can be shared with the team as well as clients to increase revenue opportunities.
- A minimum of 8 meetings a week with core and/or new clients
- Highlighting group deals to the Commercial director and team to ensure maximum revenue reached across the group and company
- Leading and sharing with the team key information for the market